Marriage Restoration Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her daughter from having a hard heart towards me.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Dear

Lord I pray to you today that my relationship with ### can be reconciled. I pray that through the power of your Holy Spirit her heart can be softened and she can forgive me, Lord I pray that she remembers how much I love her and how much I want her, so that she can spend the rest of her life with me and raise a family, I feel you brought me to this wonderful woman when I prayed to meet the girl of my dreams. I was so lonely and hurt and you brought this wonderful woman into my life. Now I pray for a miracle that her heart can be changed and we can reconcile this relationship that was on its way to marriage and forever. I truly do want this woman forever and I would not be asking for this if I didn't think she was the one I was supposed to marry. Thank you Lord. I pray for your miracle. I know that all things are possible through you. Please forgive me for my sins and the burden carry AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
275
Prayer for restoration of my marriage & for my husband to turn away from the adulterous affair he is involved in & instead turn towards Jesus & God & ultimately me.
Replies
9
Views
146
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom