Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
148
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
82
I am requesting prayer for a miraculous and speedy approval of my H1B and NIW this week. Please also pray for a healthy reproductive cycle and for babies when I am married as I am aging and for God to send me my husband. In Jesus’s mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom