Marriage Reconciliation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm seeking the divine Intervention of the Holy Spirit to move on my ### heart that will bring about the restoration and reconciliation of our marriage, I'm asking that God would heal all the wounded and broken places in my ### heart, and I'm asking the Lord Jesus Christ to give my ### dreams and visions of us reconciling and the fire of our love being rekindled!!! In the mighty matchless name of the Lord Jesus Christ I ask and pray!!!!!!!!
 
I'm seeking prayer for the restoration and reconciliation of my marriage to ### ###.
I pray for you and ###. I pray God restores what He brought together. I pray for hope, patience and peace during this time. We know God is able to all things and we pray in His will and for His glory that he clears a path back to unity.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for full marriage reconciliation between my wife ### and me. She left last week and took our toddler daughter. I do not know what is happening, but I know I want them back so badly. My daughter is my entire world, and I love ### very much. Please pray for reconciliation, healing...
Replies
7
Views
138
Please pray for me, I need prayer for marriage restoration, peace, and unity, love, and intimacy in marriage. Husband to stay faithful and have fear of the Lord. And God to bring conviction to his heart to soften his heart to be the godly husband and father, making godly and wise choices not...
Replies
7
Views
162
Pls pray for my marriage. With my husband. He is staying now to his mother. Pray for his attitude and behavior. Guide us to know what to do in our situation.
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,238
Messages
16,808,478
Members
650,645
Latest member
Fyriamarhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom