Marriage Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
My wife ### and me, ###, got remarried in January. She is drinking again and is seeing another man. She doesn’t want anything to do with The Lord. She made me move out two months ago and when I did she started filing for a divorce. She was pressuring me to sign them but I told her no, God hates divorce. She has filed for divorce. I responded to the divorce. It will probably be 3 months for a hearing. More than enough time for God. It’s also hard because we work together. She came up to me the other day explaining why she wants a divorce, and I just told her about God and she told me that was a turnoff. Please pray the Holy Spirit will convict her heart and she would accept Jesus as her savior. Also for me to have strength for patience as The Lord works in her. Because I am going to stand for my marriage, The Lord’s word is never wrong. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for full marriage reconciliation between my wife ### and me. She left last week and took our toddler daughter. I do not know what is happening, but I know I want them back so badly. My daughter is my entire world, and I love ### very much. Please pray for reconciliation, healing...
Replies
7
Views
138
Please i have been spiritually crushed to the brink of suicide and need freedom, favour and healing. Reconciliation between me and my wife to be ### and my kids and a finacial foundation. And freedom from bondage.
Replies
10
Views
49
Please pray for me, I need prayer for marriage restoration, peace, and unity, love, and intimacy in marriage. Husband to stay faithful and have fear of the Lord. And God to bring conviction to his heart to soften his heart to be the godly husband and father, making godly and wise choices not...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom