Marriage Please pray for me to marry...I'm ###

Marriage Please pray for me to marry...I'm ###...and would like a large family....I don't believe I contraception.
Marriage is from God, hence please Lord Jesus I beg of You to let my dear neighbour to marry and give her the strength to keep on praising and honouring You always, in Jesus'Name I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been demonized for 6 years after I told a witch I wanted to marry a Christian. She invited evil spirits to my house and did a “satanic ceremony” that I could hear audibly which left me in a schizophrenic state. I’ve heard and felt demons and can see witches since she did that. This has gone...
Replies
7
Views
89
I would covet any and all prayers for my ### yr marriage. My wife has filed for divorce due to being unhappy. There is no adultery, abuse or addictions of any kind. I don't see it as biblical and hurt for her heart that has her feeling so unhappy. Others likely feeding the narrative that God...
Replies
17
Views
807
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support from friends, family, or professionals who can provide guidance and help you through this. Remember, you are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help...
Replies
7
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,257
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom