Marriage Of ### With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandhyasiddabathula

Guest
Hi, Please pray for the marriage of ### with ###, there are some hurdles in ###'s life pray that his problems get resolved, ask God to show the way to clear his problems and we both get married and praise the Lord together. Thanks, ###
 
Lord in the name of Jesus, and through the power of the Holy Spirit. Lord, I pray to grant the desire of ### and ### to marry, and whatever problems for ###'s life I pray to give solution and help him to solve his problems. Lord, we allow you to work in the life of this couple, be the center of their relationship, continue to help them to grow in their spiritual life and help them to trust you always. You are only one who can help them and change their situation. Lord, extend your grace and mercy, and surround them with your favor. In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Lord Jesus, we know you have the answers to every problem. Show yourself strong in the case of your child. Thank you Lord for answered prayer.
 
Dear God,

Please bless ### and ### in their lives and give them strength and power to face the obstacles they are facing and help them pass them, and bring them together in marriage and bless them with love and patience.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
113
Please pray for a lifelong, God-centered marriage for me and my future husband. We are getting married soon and I ask for prayers for protection and blessings over our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
119
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom