Marriage In Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever2010

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and I. We have been through many storms this year that have torn us apart. Now my husband has lost faith in pray, God, and us. All communication has stopped between us and I would like to reconcile our marriage. I want both of us to grow and continue our journey together the way God would have it.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Your adult child's marriage is falling apart and you want to help without making it worse. Three things not to do, and three things you should, as a parent. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
70
Heavenly Father, our mighty God! thank you for all the blessings in our lives. I lift up my ###'s marriage to you. I pray that you help my ### with her deep sadness, and I pray that you touch the heart of my ### so he can see with his heart and not his anger. Please bring healing, understanding...
Replies
6
Views
225
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom