Marriage In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together. ###
 
Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

You continue to pray and trust God to answer our prayers concerning your marriage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I have had trouble communicating. Our marriage is in jeopardy not only due to that but also when a difficult situation that may turn into a disagreement occurs I either get angry or I leave the room. I suffer with depression then I shut down. We need prayers. I need to be more of a...
Replies
8
Views
159
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom