Marriage In Need

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for my husband, Tony and me to reconcile and get back together. Susie

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

You continue to pray and trust God to answer our prayers concerning your marriage.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband, salvation, and that his mind and heart would be open to reconcile our marriage and that anyone who is trying to keep us apart, be removed from us
Replies
Views
Prayer and Supplication.. Give hear to my prayer oh God and hide not thyself from my supplication. Attend unto me and hear me. I mourn in my complaint and make noise. Psalms 55;1-2. Dear Lord please hear my plea before You. Lord I stand in need of prayer this hour. Lord I stretch my hands out to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, please pray for my marriage to be restored and for my husband to come back to me so we can live together again. Pray also for my husband to stop cheating on me and be faithful to me. Please pray also that my husband love me and respect me as his wife and keep his marriage vows he made...
Replies
Views
Please cover my marriage my husband had been posting on Facebook I love my wife over and about me his ex girlfriend put hearts on the post. The lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in fight for marriage with woman. I have no ill will against her I asking for prayer. God doesn't want...
Replies
Views
Yes please pray for my marriage. My husband moved in with his ex girlfriend. He barely talks to me. His entire family deleted me on social media and added her 😭😭😭😭 I don't even get to see my grandkids now. Please bring my husband back to me. Please 😭🙏
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom