G
goldie26
Guest
I am so weary. I have prayed and prayed and prayed and nothing seems to change, only worsen. My ### and I separated and during that time he got a 37 yr old roommate (he is 67). I thought it was a very inappropriate arrangement, but he shrugged it off by saying he is a "people person." He did not know the woman, but met her in a supermarket while she was selling samples. She is an illegal alien and just flat out asked him if she could move in. Also, about the same time, he began an emotional relationship with the 43 yr old daughter of his best friend when she moved to our State. Although we have reconciled, he has continued to pay bills for, and give $ to, the 43 yr old woman (she works in the adult entertainment industry). She won't let go of my ### even though she knows I have returned, and he can't seem to let her go. She knows just what to say and how to stroke his ego in order to get him to open his wallet. I cannot believe he is so foolish! That was hard enough to deal with, but after borrowing his truck to go to the store, I found a receipt whereby he wired money to the 37 yr old ex roommate. He was not involved with her as she had a boyfriend and moved in with him later. She just rented a room in our home. But, knowing he wired her $ and did not tell me about it is just another betrayal. I can't leave as financially I am not able to, but I don't know how much more of this I can take. To say I don't trust him would be an understatement. The 43 yrs old woman has gotten him involved in some pretty sordid stuff also and he is very defensive when I question him about it. Please pray for me. I don't think I even know the extent of what he has done. I need direction and help. Please pray that God put a wedge between my ### and these women. We cannot go on supporting them. We almost lost our home because he gave so much $$ to the 43 yr old so recklessly. I do not understand and my anxiety is high.
