Marriage and financial breakthrough

Polerq

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me for financial breakthrough and marriage. I have been meeting wrong divorced women. I want God to give me a wife within six months from today. ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for my financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
192
Prayer that the robber doesn't return to our place and gets caught by police and arrested. Me and my wife need a financial breakthrough. ###
Replies
9
Views
120
In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom