Marr

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband and I during this tough time , we are reconciling after I turned back against him , it's not been easy but we trust in God , we are both saved. He is really hurt and i feel immense guilt and shame but also need to take accountability so im doing therapy and we intend...
Replies
14
Views
191
I pray today the Lord open the door to the toy store manager job I applied for as I only have $12 left on a credit card to survive. And I pray the Lord have my husband cancel the divorce, and get in touch with me to reconcile, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
140
Hello everyone, I am pregnant and jobless, and my first baby is only 5 months old. My husband and I have had a lot of fights since I gave birth, and he has also been lied to and poisoned by our nanny. They are currently living together now and me and the baby are staying with my mom. He does not...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom