Marital Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I got married 4 months back. Find myself very much helpless in every way. I am not allowed to talk on phone to my family and friends, not allowed to meet them, not given any money for any of my expenses. My husband is no way listening to any of my needs. He listens only to his mother as his father expired 6 years back and after that he was only with his mother. He gives all his money to her and not a single penny to me. I tried explaining him many times but he is completely under the influence of his mother and sister. They are not allowing him to be with me and to do things for me. Please pray to overcome from this situation and lead a happy life ahead. Bless my husband so that he works in my favour as well, he stands by me and understands all what I say and does things for me also.

Thank you.
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord Jesus, we cry out for the Father's mercy. We cry out for deeper revelations from you, about you and about your will, and especially about how you love us. I ask that your great love would convict each of us to repentance, and that we would choose to be Christ's love to all who have sinned against us because of how greatly we have sinned against you. You forgive a multitude of sins, I ask that we would likewise be gracious and merciful. I ask that your holy fire will fill our hearts and let us truly understand our adopted sonship. Let us no longer have identity crises and have a form of Godliness but devoid of power. I ask in Jesus name, that the Holy Spirit come fill us with grace and empower us to live a life worthy of the Father. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Husband is mad at me. Hes been giving me silent treatment. He made me breakfast but he did it10mins before i had to leave for work so I didnt have time and said thank you and left. Hes been mad at me about this for 2 days now. Im not sure how to go about it.
Replies
10
Views
141
### please pray for me for marital settlement have being experiencing delays Secondly my fiancee debts should be released Some one is owing him a huge some of money.this this thr money we're planning to use for tht marriage Lastly my son from evil spirits Thank you Jesus my time has come
Replies
9
Views
122
God should Favor me with Marital settlement this year. God should destroy every evil family ### and evil ### that’s affected my mother and it’s now affecting her children, the God of ### should deliver my mother’s children from evil ###
Replies
12
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom