Man of God pray for ### please

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
328
Hello everyone. I want to thank you all for the prayers you all take the time out for me, thanks it means a lot. I have a few prayer requests tonight, first my wife went to the dr today and the dr is sending her blood test to check some stuff out one of the things are her kidneys please pray her...
Replies
6
Views
122
I am having a difficult time with my son and his mental issues...feel so defeated... cannot seem to find help.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,481
Messages
16,811,564
Members
650,828
Latest member
Moroumararor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom