Man of God pray for me I ...

Poralis

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God pray for me I have corona virus diagnosed today. My chest is tight my BP is high. I know Jesus will heal me through you men of God. Amen. My name is ###.
 
Man of God pray for me I have corona virus diagnosed today. My chest is tight my BP is high. I know Jesus will heal me through you men of God. Amen. My name is ###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
329
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom