Man of God please pray for my ######

Anzad

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God please pray for my businesses it is not going well money problems

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Please pray for my business it have so many challenges especially financial my name is ### ###
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
233
Please pray for me and my family as we are facing lot's of financial problem day by day. Because of that in my family we are arguing alot especially my mom and me we have to pay interest to others and even from our salary we can't able to pay all the interest. And after paying interest no money...
Replies
11
Views
250
Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom