Man of God, please pray for me ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have a loan that I owe, and the people I owe have now involved legal representatives. I am afraid they may come to my workplace, and this situation is causing me a lot of worry and fear. Please pray that this matter will be resolved peacefully and that God will make a way...
Replies
9
Views
200
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
153
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,879
Messages
16,816,079
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom