Man of God I need your prayers, am ###

Birerrik

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God I need your prayers, am a single mum of three kids, I was selling alcohol to provide for my kids, since the corona pandemic on March I lost that job, my landlord threw me and my kids out of his house because I could no longer afford the rent, we moved to my mum's place, my mum doesn't work she depends on us her kids to feed her. It is hard because I can't help, now the school has opened and I have a kid in high school, I am full of debts and no school fees for my kids or a place I can call mine, please pray for me for a breakthrough and a job, am from ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please intervene on their behalf. Thank you and praise you. I pray in your holy name. Amen.
 
Man of God I need your prayers, am a single mum of three kids, I was selling alcohol to provide for my kids, since the corona pandemic on March I lost that job, my landlord threw me and my kids out of his house because I could no longer afford the rent, we moved to my mum's place, my mum doesn't work she depends on us her kids to feed her. It is hard because I can't help, now the school has opened and I have a kid in high school, I am full of debts and no school fees for my kids or a place I can call mine, please pray for me for a breakthrough and a job am from ###
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to encourage you during this time of uncertainty and provide for your family’s needs as you trust in Him. May God surround you with His peace and open doors for you to find work. Hang in there, okay?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
57
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION & SAFETY. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
71
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY LOAN TO BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE.
Replies
8
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom