Glosseioo

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God help me to pray the more and no God the more. I'm facing setbacks, disappointment, drinking alcohol and stagnation. I'm also eating soil and I want financial breakthrough. Even my kids are not doing well at school, the other one is using spectacles. I want God to heal her; she is ### years.
 
Man of God help me to pray the more and no God the more. I'm facing setbacks, disappointment, drinking alcohol and stagnation I'm also eating soil and I want financial breakthrough Even my kids are not doing well at school the other one is using spectacles I want God to heal her she is ###.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

 

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

​

John 8:36​

​

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed​

​

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

Amen man of God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God help a depressed man. If he needs it help him get treatment for addiction to drugs as well. Remove generational curses of alcohol addiction his grand father's on his mom's side and his dad's side were both addicted to alcohol. One of the grandfather's was a medicine man in his mother's side...
Replies
7
Views
102
GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name Amen AMEN
Replies
12
Views
78
Pray for me, GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom