Man caught seeing another woman

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A woman caught her ex with another woman. Her ex is her relative cousin because the tribe is small. But he's had poor health. He drinks so much. Forgets things he says. He's had sores on his arms and legs. She seen his sores blistering and leaking oozing blood yesterday when she helped him get...
Replies
9
Views
126
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
583
My husband left me 2 years ago. We are not divorced, no papers. He has told me the whole time that he isn't with anyone. And we still were saying I love you and I miss you. We were still sexually active. I found out a week ago he has actually been living with someone. She does know about me -...
Replies
10
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom