Make Yourself Real (Repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I just want to thank you for all that you bless me with, even when I'm not in a particularly grateful mood. Lord, I continue to pray for ###. Make yourself real to her and speak to her in a way she will understand.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy. I didn't get to talk to my pastor about baptism, the...
Replies
11
Views
245
What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts". • I'm...
Replies
10
Views
146
With the guy who is trying to learn English, the conversations are going well. He's brought up a bit about Christianity with me talking about, not in a mockery way, nor in a way that he wants to find out more, but in a way where he already knows about some of it, like to be kind to others, that...
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom