Make things possible for me. In Jesus ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I’m sorry for walking way from you. Please forgive me and make things right for me through a tough situation. I don’t deserve it and I’m sorry. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
14
Views
141
Life in GREATLY everyone ✨️ extraordinary makes it GREATLY back in my life & makes it GREATLY in there own into existence with the blood of Jesus God's will Grace is Sufficient Greatly appreciated
Replies
8
Views
326
PRAYERS NEEDED Need to apply to citizenship and make things easy for my ### unspoken request. I also need to understand homework and speed up the process and prayers to be great in the guitar Father please help me also to transition on chord please protect me and us in Jesus name long life great...
Replies
9
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom