Make a stronger bond with my love ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for My friend ### and myself. Lord I surrender our friendship in your hand. Lord fill both of our heart with your immense love and make our relation grow stronger and stronger in your love. Lord renew our hearts cleanse it with your holy blood and make us filled with ur love. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
215
Lord pls make my marriage love bond relationship stronger. Pls make me best in my husband's eyes my dear Lord. He loves me only Lord. Honor me Lord. Pls make my marriage blessed forever Lord. I and our children won't be left. Only God can change his heart to love me. My tears will be wiped away...
Replies
10
Views
149
Father God, Thank you for a good weekend. I pray that my daughter finds it in her heart to live with me until she reaches adulthood. Please strengthen our bond and heal all hurts. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust...
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom