JesusourLordandSavior
Beloved of All
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.”
Luke 10:19 NIV
Prayer
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, in the name of Jesus Christ. Please grant me peace and freedom from constant attacks and suffering my Lord. Please stop what it is doing and the constant burning my Lord. Please Heavenly Father allow where it says in Luke 10:19 that I have authority over this evil and to make it leave. Please please Lord Jesus grant me this ability so this evil could please go.
Please also forgive me for my sins. Please also heal any unforgiveness I may have. I would be so grateful my Lord. In Jesus Christ precious name. Amen
Luke 10:19 NIV
Prayer
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, in the name of Jesus Christ. Please grant me peace and freedom from constant attacks and suffering my Lord. Please stop what it is doing and the constant burning my Lord. Please Heavenly Father allow where it says in Luke 10:19 that I have authority over this evil and to make it leave. Please please Lord Jesus grant me this ability so this evil could please go.
Please also forgive me for my sins. Please also heal any unforgiveness I may have. I would be so grateful my Lord. In Jesus Christ precious name. Amen

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.