LOVING BROTHERS ### STILL IN PAIN, MY OFFICE ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
LOVING BROTHERS AM STILL IN PAIN, MY OFFICE MANAGER MADE ME SIGN A MINUTE OF WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING I WAS OBLIGED TO ACCEPT MY FAULT OF NEGLECTING DUTY AND ACCEPT THAT MONEY WAS LOST BECAUSE OF ME, I HAD TO SIGN A PAPER ASKING ME TO CHANGE THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT. I DO NOT KNOW YET WHERE I WILL BE MOVED BUT AM STILL FULL OF FEAR AND SHAME. I AM REALLY DOWN. ### YEARS AT WORK TO FACE SUCH HUMILIATION IS NOT EASY AT ALL. DO PRAY FOR ME MY LOVING BROTHERS
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Loving Brothers & Sisters! SHALOM to you all in the Mighty Name of King Jesus Christ! May you please pray for me! I am asking Father God to Heal or Renew or Transform my Body Please! I am Now ### years and I want to live Pain free and still be a Great Blessing to this World! Everywhere the...
Replies
11
Views
349
Praise the Lord. Dear loving brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. Today I would like to request a special prayer from you oh powerful man of God. Please pray for me for God's divine blessings at this time of distress. My girlfriend Miss ### I don't know whether she is cheating on me. Please...
Replies
10
Views
37
My loving brothers and ### in Jesus Christ I need you all to pray for ###. ### is in final year BCOM and same time giving Chartered Accountant Intermediate exam. ### works hard and studies well, this is fourth attempt ### has given exam but again and again ### fails. Now again ### is appearing...
Replies
4
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,387
Messages
16,822,201
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom