LOVING BROTHERS IN CHRIST. TODAY ### WENT TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
LOVING BROTHERS IN CHRIST. TODAY ### WENT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR HIS TREATMENT AND HE IS KEPT ON MEDICINES FOR FURTHER 3 WEEKS. OUR LORD IS GR8T. HE IS REALLY WILLING TO COME OUT OF ALCOHOL AND IS TAKING HIS TABLETS REGULARLY. BESIDES TOMORROW IS THE FINAL HEARING FOR HIS CASE AT COURT. DO KEEP ### IN YOUR PRAYER. PRAY THAT JESUS FAVOURS HIM WITH A GOOD JUDGEMENT AND THAT HE BECOMES THE TRUE INSTRUMENT THAT OUR LORD WANTS HE TO BE. LOADS AND LOADS OF BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, brothers in Christ. Today I am asking for prayers for the forgiveness of my mother. Throughout my life, my mother has told me I was 'bad' and would rage at me sometimes for three hours a day afterschool while I had to sit and cry, to the point where I couldn't breathe, and listen...
Replies
9
Views
580
Dear sisters and brothers in Christ, today I found out that ### has passed away yesterday on June 5,2021. It is sadly to say that God is taking good people out of this evil world before His coming. And it is going to be harder to fight against evil because the ### at least was fighting with us...
Replies
13
Views
294
Dear loving brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, plz pray for ### and ### dead departed souls today. Also, I wanted a special prayer request for my family problems which we are not able to come out of it. Once again, my humble request, keep us in your daily prayers. This I ask in Jesus' name...
Replies
3
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom