LOVESICKNESS

Elisabeth

Prayer Warrior
My PROBLEM IS lovesickness. In May last year (2017) (after 14 years of SINGLENESS) I met a man, but our relationship broke at the end of October (2017). BUT I love this man, and want him to come back to me, I just miss him, and I am not fine at all.

Please could u help me with prayer, that he comes back to me. He (the name is ###) is my heartdesire, and i wish that he comes back, and that he also comes back to the church, because since that time he does not come to church either. Pls help me, Iam really suffering because I LOVE HIM, and no other one.

Your sister in Christ - I love u all ! May God bless u all - AMENNNNN

Dear sisters and brothers I thank you, that u are there for me;
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me n my daughter to be loved forgiveness n connected forever. Father God I miss her make her to think n miss me dearly my ears are waiting for her to call me. Bring us to be joining together noo man can separate. Bless us lord. Speak to her God to unite with me. I lov n miss n cry...
Replies
11
Views
547
LIFE IN I GET A NEW FAMILY & GREAT PROTECTION URGENTLY FROM THE WORLD MADE TO HATE ME FOR NO REASON URGENTLY THAT IS TRYING TO PUT ME IN CONVALESCENT HOME FOR NO REASON. GREATLY IT DOESNT WORK AND I MOVE ON BY MYSELF SOMEWHERE IN SECRET. I HAVE PEACE HARMONY FROM ANY FAMILY OR HATERS THAT DONT...
Replies
11
Views
166
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEAMND GREATLY THANK U JESUS ONE OF MY PRAYERS INTO THE PHYSICAL HOWEVER ITS 10 YEARS LATE IM NOT IN LOVE WITH ### OBVIOUSLY MY HEART WAS RIPPED OUT GREATLY TO MANY TIMES HOWEVER LET IT BE A BLESSING FOR BOTH OF US AT THIS CURRENT TIME ASSINGMENTS ENDS...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom