Lovelife And Career Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter edz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edz

Guest
please pray for me to have a stable and good job now and help me pray for my true love ### and me to be together in God's right time God bless you all ♥
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my lovelife... that miracle may happen. I am always struggling when it comes to finding someone that will truly love me. And then when somebody came it seems that we have the right love at the wrong time..
Replies
7
Views
343
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
228
Please pray for me and my career pivot - that I find work quickly that helps me provide more for myself and loved ones now and for the future, have a better work/life balance, long-term security/flexibility/growth, and a healthy work environment. Thank you and bless you!!
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom