Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
### am ###. my lover decided to leave me. but i cant live with out hi. please pray for me. I F### ON JESUS. I am waiting for heavenly father answer. so please i need prayer
 
Summary (due to privacy): There is heavy rain in a desert area in Pakistan where an uncle is living. His home, which was weak, was damaged, resulting in the tragic death of two daughters, aged 13 and 4. The request is for assistance in rebuilding the home. The message emphasizes the importance of helping others and asks for the message to be forwarded to NGOs and welfare organizations. Contact information and specific location details have been omitted for privacy.
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Satyabhargavi my prayers are with you. Know and trust that all works according to God's plans, His good plans. I am praying with you:

My Lord, if I may be walking through fields that are rough with grief and care, may I have the courage to continue on to the smooth pastures, where I may walk with comfort and peace. May I not let the weariness and sorrow that may come to my heart to-day dwarf my hope and enjoyment of the future. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY F U SATAN BINDED UP GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY THE LOUD MUSIC IN THE BACKROUND BLOCKING ME FROM STUDYING IS A ASSIGNMENT IS PIECE OF SHITE ASSIGNMENT GET THEM AWAY FROM MY BACKYARD PLAY YOUR MUSIC SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE...
Replies
7
Views
127
I get to live in a different country where Apple.Com and Venmo doesn’t just charge my bank account BOGUSLY when they feel like it F U SATAN I CANT BELIEVE HOW EVIL U R TO ME TODAY OMG..I get a COUNTRY TO LIVE IN MY MONEY MY LIFESTYLE IS PROTECTED MY GOD IM DONE WITH USA TODAY.THIS ISNT NORMAL TO...
Replies
6
Views
111
Please pray my husband/lover/soulmate finds me and that I find him. Pray that the Lord removes whatever blockages that are causing me to stay perpetually single.
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom