LOVE

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God Almighty this morning,l need your shower 🚿 of blessing, protection me and my lovely family, healing of blood diseases make us achieve pregnant this particular year in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
191
I CREATE WITH MY POWER I EARNED FROM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY IS A GREAT THING FOR ME ALWAYS FROM THIS MOMENT FORTH AND FOR MY DIRECT OFFSPRINGS THERE SPOUSES THEY CHOSE AND A BOAZ FOR ME GREATLY OUR PETS GREATLYYYYYYYYY...I GET A ANGEL HELPER TO DO THE PLUMBING THE TOILET GREATLY FIRST THEN...
Replies
7
Views
106
Please pray that God would get the unclean spirit of ### a former coworker and ###, the husband of a witch out of my house in Jesus’ name. I deal with them trespassing on my property every single day. Their voices are present when I shower, when I eat. Their presence drives me out of my home.
Replies
7
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom