Love

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord you know my heart and you know I love ###. I pray that if it's meant for us to be that you bring us together to stay and help us work out our differences. Lord if it's not meant, remove ### from my life but please help with the pain and loss that it will cause in my heart. Lord I believe and trust in you. I pray that you bless me with WHO you see fit to love me in Jesus name Amen!
 
Lord you know my heart and you know I love ###. I pray that if it's meant for us to be that you bring us together to stay and help us work out our differences. Lord if it's not meant, remove ### from my life but please help with the pain and loss that it will cause in my heart. Lord I believe and trust in you. I pray that you bless me with WHO you see fit to love me in Jesus name Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a mistake in our relationship and I want an another chance. I love him so much and I just want to be with him again. I want to do it the right way through god. I believe we are meant to be and god may bring us together again. I hope we can get back together. We ended on good terms so I...
Replies
10
Views
160
Dear Heavenly Father, I've been thinking a lot about this man introduced to me last week. There is no contact after the introductions but part of me hopes he'll reach out. I have this insane feeling that we'll end up together. If he's not meant for me, I hope you'll help me remove him from my...
Replies
7
Views
160
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus with this prayer of pain and hurt, if i'm meant to be alone, then please take away my desire to be loved. Because it hurts to crave something i might never have. It hurts to look at people who have someone and wonder what it feels like to...
Replies
11
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom