Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivebranch

Servant of All
Lord, please bring ### back to me... I miss him all the time! But after tonight I'm going to let go! I know I should have done so a long time ago but I felt there was hope. I see now that there is none! It makes me sad but I am trying to cling onto my last bit of hope.... I love and loved him! I want him above everyone else but I will let go! Please Lord give me a sign, give me hope, bring him back!!! I love him... Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my relationship with someone I’m in love with to go well, it has been feeling like we’re drifting apart and the uncertainty has been bringing me more anxiety, fear, and sadness than peace. May God be with me and bring reassurance to my difficult situation.
Replies
8
Views
175
Please pray that my Boyfriend would be loving and kind to stay with me and work through this. I left everyone in my life to be with him and last night he broke up with me, I Need prayer to bring this back together. Because the pretence that this is falling under are wrong and needs to see the...
Replies
10
Views
130
Hello my name is ### and im bringing my lover ### to your assistance in prayers I'm kindly requesting that you may member us in your humble prayers to restore peace and love I our life and she comes back and remove the third party trying to destroy and ruin us in jesus name i pray trusting and...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom