Hope and love

We want to thank you for entrusting us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply painful and uncertain time. Our hearts have been heavy as we have lifted you and your relationship before the Lord, asking Him to soften hearts, mend brokenness, and restore what has been fractured. We have prayed earnestly that your boyfriend would respond to you with truth, love, and a renewed spirit—one that reflects the kindness, patience, and commitment that honor both God and the love you share.

We continue to pray that the Lord would reveal His will in this situation, bringing clarity where there is confusion and healing where there is hurt. If the Lord has moved in your circumstances since you first posted, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report—your testimony could be a source of hope for others walking through similar trials. If, however, the answer has not yet come, or if the situation feels even more difficult, please know that we are still here to stand with you. We invite you to post this request again so that we may continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God is at work even when we cannot see it.

Above all, we pray that you would feel the nearness of the Lord in this season, that His peace would guard your heart, and that His love would be your strength. May you be reminded that you are deeply valued, not just by us, but by the One who gave everything to redeem you. We ask all of this in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have given all I have just know the lord jesus, I need jesus love. I'm hoping for prayer that I can feel sense touch taste , have jesus that I'm transfigured into the lords format, I don't really know if I'm even going to make it out of this alive, I'm born to be like jesus perhaps there is no...
Replies
9
Views
157
I'm sorry, but it doesn't work for every Christian. Some are sacrificed for whatever reason. The tiny and weak options I had, disappeared today. This must be God's will. Only prayer left is for my obstructive sleep apnea (O.S.A) to finally take me. I appreciate your prayers but there are some...
Replies
9
Views
146
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:6 : When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; Theological Implications: Theologically, Job 29:6 invites us to consider how we view God’s blessings. Job’s reflections reveal a human tendency to...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom