Love Rekindle

Status
Not open for further replies.

2blondedana

Servant of All
Dear Lord, my ex is always on my mind. I have a hard time moving on. I never wanted to move on. I love him dearly and I pray we could find that love again. We were so strong before. I pray constantly and ask for a miracle. I don't want to start a new life with anybody. I gave my heart to him and I want to continue my life. Please Lord help him find his way back. Thank you for all of the blessing in my life Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:6 is a direct plea for spiritual renewal: "Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?" (NIV). It is a prayer for God to rekindle passion, restore joy, and awaken believers from spiritual stagnation...
Replies
8
Views
168
Dear Lord, I come to you with a broken heart. I really messed up for being afraid to love this woman right when she was loving me. I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused and realize too late. We drifted apart and now I stand here broken-hearted. I stand here before you and ask for forgiveness and...
Replies
7
Views
394
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom