Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are grateful that you have shared your heart with us and have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you and ### up in prayer, asking God to bring healing, love, and reconciliation to your relationship.

If you have seen improvements and your prayers have been answered, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report with us, as it will encourage and strengthen our faith. If your situation has not improved, or if you feel that your requests have not been answered yet, we want you to know that we are still here for you. Please post an update or a new request, allowing us to continue interceding for you.

We have been praying for God to help you feel seen, heard, and valued. We have also been asking Him to bring better communication, compromise, and affection back into your relationship. We believe that God has a plan for you both and that He can bring restoration and success in this new year.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for His love and peace to surround you and fill your hearts. We declare breakthroughs, healing, and victory in your lives in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in ### get a whole new love life in where I can be happy not be followed by demons who r jealous of me I can be busy in a brand new Career
Replies
7
Views
258
Dear god I don’t know who else to turn to now I am so scared as a case that hadn’t been reported nothing had been done since November has now come back to bite me again heavenly farther I’m loosing hope and feel like I’m being punished I was so wrong for what I did in November and I should have...
Replies
9
Views
108
Dear God, I’m really trying to follow your path, Lord. I’m trying to live in the way of you, Lord. I’m trying to stay humble, not too loud, not too quiet, not to sin. Heavenly Father, I’m trying to be the best, but I feel like everything I do, Lord, isn’t enough. I’m always doing something...
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom