love&family problems&financial problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter sirisha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sirisha

Guest
love&family problems&financial problems
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my family... We are suffering debts and tensions.... Pls pray my husband is having a lot of tensions. He is fully depressed; we lost all happiness. Don't know why I am so sad; I don't know what to do. I have a one-year-old baby. I need to take care of him. He is not eating anything...
Replies
8
Views
225
Struggling with family problems, financial problems, and career problems, unemployment. I don't know, what is happening to me. I can't control my emotions. I'm completely under the influence of stress, anxiety, and depression. People laughing at me. Now I'm so weak. Everybody please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom