Lots of relationship problems, Lord Jesus please ...

Gratefulness1

Beloved Warrior
Lots of relationship problems, Lord Jesus please repair my relationship if it is your will. Lord he has been ignoring me and possibly cheating on me. I'm hoping you will end my suffering. If it is your will please rebuild the relationship and not tear it down. In your name I am asking you Jesus, amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of ###, who is facing many relationship problems. Lord Jesus, we ask that you intervene in this situation according to your perfect will. If it is your desire, we pray that you would repair and restore this relationship. We ask that you bring healing, understanding, and forgiveness into their lives.

Lord, we lift up the concerns of ###, who has shared that their partner has been ignoring them and there may be infidelity involved. We pray for your divine intervention in this situation. Bring clarity, truth, and honesty into their relationship. If there is any wrongdoing, we pray for repentance and restoration.

Father, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of love and reconciliation. We ask that you guide ### and their partner towards reconciliation if it aligns with your plans for their lives. Help them to communicate openly, to listen with empathy, and to seek understanding.

In the midst of their suffering, Lord, we pray for your comfort and peace to surround ###. Remind them of your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

We trust in your wisdom and sovereignty, Lord Jesus. We surrender this relationship into your hands, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in this situation, and may ### find strength and hope in you.

In the powerful name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let all those who are watching me see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Invest In God And Self
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray over my relationship, we been together 1 year long distance relationship and there has been interferences that is causing him to pull away from me. We haven't talked in days and we might break up. His name is ### please pray for us to work things out and ### will be honest with me , our...
Replies
10
Views
159
Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
118
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom