Relationship problems

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart and this deeply personal struggle in your relationship. It has been on our hearts to lift you and ### before the Lord every day since you shared your request. We have prayed specifically that the enemy’s interference would lose its grip, that walls of silence would crumble, and that honest, grace-filled conversations would begin to flow between you. We have asked the Holy Spirit to soften both of your hearts, to reveal any third-party influences that do not belong, and to knit your spirits back together with renewed clarity and trust.

If the Lord has already moved in these past few days—if you are speaking again, if misunderstandings have been cleared, or if peace has returned—we would love to hear how God has answered so we can join you in praising Him. On the other hand, if the silence persists or the distance still feels heavy, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer until the breakthrough comes.

May the Father draw you both closer to Himself and to each other. May He replace every doubt with faith, every fear with hope, and every moment of separation with the assurance of His unfailing love. We continue to pray in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray over my relationship and my finances. Im in a long distance relationship 1 year and we have been arguing ALOt recently. Im constantly stressing out and feeling depressed. Pray for us I'm ### and ### is my boyfriend. thank you . God Bless You.
Replies
9
Views
536
I'm ### from ### please pray for my man I want my man ### to call me back I want him to look for me
Replies
10
Views
387
Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom