Lost

Njs

Disciple of Prayer
I want a new life, one filled with joy and someone who really wants me. I was with someone for ### years. He lied, cheated, used me, told me what he thought I wanted to hear. He let his ex-wife assault me, he let his son lie on me. Let his family disrespect me, he did too. Let his sister's friend disrespect me. She is the reason I left him. He will not admit he has done anything wrong, every time I bring her up he does not want to hear it. Pray God will make him see he was wrong. Pray God will pay them all back for the way they did me. Pray he pays me back what he owes me. Pray I can move on. Tired of loving someone who will never ###.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Dear Lord, I ask that you send light to our path, where there is darkness, shine your light of love so the path becomes clear to us. Lord, we know that you are a God of understanding; we are only here to worship you and praise you. Father, give us the drive to follow you with all our being, knowing that you are there to help us, as you teach us to help ourselves. Help us to pray for things that are in your will, heavenly Father, by letting us see the difference. Father, teach us to become self-motivated as we hear your soft voice speaking to us, but only with you as the main object of our love. Lord, you know our needs and when the load gets too heavy, you are there to help carry it for us. Lord, heal our hearts and minds so we can become one with you. Lord, we lift our heart and body up to you, knowing that you are able to heal us, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
193
I'm still hurting for my ### and my heart hurts so much. I'm trying to give both my daughters to God because it's causing me grief and not to be a happy and present mom to my ### year old son. He needs to be be better, healthier and happy and the grief keeps me stuck in the past. I need prayer...
Replies
11
Views
130
I am so lost. I don’t understand why multiple people helped me launched vicious verbal attacks that have cause my nervous system to go into over deuce The adrenaline and cortisol levels are so high that my body has started to break down these vicious are of me saying no to abuse. Then...
Replies
13
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom