Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurnarae

Disciple of Prayer
I ask you heavenly father to give ### and ### strength to fight off the wickedness that has been trying too feed off us especially ### I as you pour your blessing financially on us help us make rent help us move to ###. I ask in Jesus name that you let the judge waive ###'s psi and sentence her this week no jail time I cry pray u hear me dear father I pray in Jesus name. AMEN
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This man really needs the Lord and help he totally lost his mind now
Replies
12
Views
174
Please could you pray for my friend ### whose life is in a mess. He has been addicted to drugs for many years and is lost. He doesn’t realise that he is causing all this suffering himself. His wife has left him, his children won’t speak to him. He has lost his home. He is living back with his...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom