Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago, I lost my job as a result of a diagnosis. I pray and hope that The LORD, walk with me. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Dear lord I lost my job and no one can do anything
My manager lied and made me lose my job
She will get away with this forever
She will never admit it
My job and career is almost destroyed
Amen