Lost items

Thank you for your prayers. All items have been recovered.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Valuables items, car keys, clothes, medals, jewelry, money, disappear without a trace daily. I'm losing my mind, please pray for ### and the end to this miserable life.
Replies
7
Views
262
I lost items in the house please pray God will show me where I put Tab a device and my son's black traditional pant asap. Thank you
Replies
15
Views
158
prayers with me for my ### that has lost item in her yard at night prayers with me day light hours she will be able to find it prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,962
Messages
16,782,850
Members
648,511
Latest member
Spruannaurmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom