Lost hope no prayers left no respect no love only health issues n financial problems...### all we stand at my door for there money n I don't have anything...please help me not to fell in any embracing n humilating arguing situation...pleaee help me to come out of these financial debts please help me to gain my self respect n love back positively...Show some ways I pray
Please keep praying
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lost hope and faith completely gone in debts and humiliation..nothing left all self respect and dignity Lost...Jesus hold me in Your arms and let me sleep forever
Replies
11
Views
245
Jesus lost all hopes and nothing left there are so many people I have to give money but I don't have anything...please come to my rescue..help me to come out of financial problems and broken marriage..please help my marriage to come together again...Help me not feel insulting and humiliating by...
Replies
12
Views
266
Jesus lost hopes please help me save from all my financial problems and debtors don't let anyone come to my work or house for my money don't let me fall in embracing and insulting situations please help
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom