Lost hope and faith completely gone in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, this is my only chance please can you send someone to help me! I have been debated by my ### again, and he has disproved my beliefs, I love you so much Lord. Why has today been so hard! Please! I feel hopeless! It's ###am and I don't want to sleep. I am really upset! I don't know how much...
Replies
9
Views
103
Please pray for me I have lost hope and faith ... Wife (###) continues her cheating ways at the same time treats me as if I am the one who committed such sins. I absolutely do not understand how anyone who was once my equal and loving partner could turn on me and be tempted and seduced so...
Replies
7
Views
275
I’ve lost everything. Though my family and loved ones are alive, we have always been and felt estranged from each other with lots of betrayal. I have felt alone this entire time. I receive nightmares of joining the military and I believe it goes against my heart, but no other job has felt right...
Replies
8
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom