Lost Faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter irishugs
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irishugs

Guest
I'm a ### yr old woman who has struggled with self-esteem issues for 20+ yrs. For a very long time I would pray for God to let me die. I have now become cold to God and others. So I guess you can say my heart is dead. At this time I desperately want to find happiness with God and others. I'm just not sure if God has washed his hands of me due to my past behavior and past prayers. I'm tired of this emptiness and don't know how to start getting back to God.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my daughters best friend ### she is depressed and she cuts herself. She opened up to my daughter last night and my daughter told me. Thank God we were both there to listen to ### and after the call she said she felt a lil better and thanked us for being there for her. Pray for...
Replies
11
Views
113
📖 2 Tim 4:1-5 Church Leaders' Lives (Pray, Study) Salvation of Lost Pastors, 1 Tim 4:16, (Hearing Word) in Church 💒 Holy Spirit Worship, Real Bible Teaching, Preaching, Devotional Lives (Pray, Study) Salvation of Lost (Hearing Word, Rom 10:17) in Church ⛪️ Holy Spirit Worship, Bible Teaching...
Replies
10
Views
40
I know the Bible says we should have Faith as small as a mustard seed. But my GOD whatever Faith I've had is gone. I look at my Blessings you have bestowed upon me. Then I look at my life and the heartbreak that haunts me each day. Nothing seems to heal me and I'm at my wits end. COMPLETELY BROKEN 💔
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom