Losing Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter tess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tess

Guest
im so depressed. i need a permanent job for me to survive. i need to have this job this ### for me to apply for a working permit. i'm so scared coz i don't know if i'll have the chance this time. who ever you are reading my letter..can you help me pray this to God...please? thank you
 
Dear ###,

Please take a moment to relax your mind and humble your heart to focus on Christ. Allow God to be the only person on your mind while you read this prayer. Friends who pray together, stay together. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Heavenly father, please sustain my spirit as I search for new and meaningful work. You have blessed me with a healthy body and a keen mind for which I am grateful. I ask that you open my path as I seek employment that will allow me to support my family and myself while serving others and your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace, Amen.
 
### is depressed because ### unemployed. Restore ### joy back to ### by opening of doors of employment.

We don't know who run to but You. We thank you for the job offers ### is going to receive in the coming days.

We praise for the joy, the peace and the happiness in Jesus we pray Amen
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###

### Life Coach & ### Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
From my heart to God’s Ears….



Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed in Jesus’ name this is my prayer for you.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, And Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND FAITH HOLD ON DEARLY, HE IS HEARING YOUR CALL OUT TO HIM KEEP PRAYING AND GIVING THANKS ALWAYS....I HAVE PRAYED
 
Like Jesus, during difficult times, we tend to feel the most alone. We do not understand why our prayers seem to go unanswered, so we turn inwardly and begin to think God has abandoned us when we need Him the most. But this is far from the truth. The Bible says, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (NKJV) At the end of our trial, God will work something far greater. It is only those that have been through anything that have anything to give to others.

May God bless you and answer your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I’m in need of your prayers. The last five weeks I’ve been stuck inside a nightmare that I can’t wake up from. My only escape is, ironically enough, sleep. Each minute I spend asleep is a minute’s respite from reality. I wish things could go back to what they were. I miss being...
Replies
6
Views
119
I’ve been dealing with a financial issue with my daughter who feels that spending more of her money now is important instead of waiting another year to purchase or rent high priced dwellings!
Replies
11
Views
172
Hello, I am doing my part to resolve rent debt and pay bills. I’ve applied for jobs since leaving the toxic abusive job. I’ve grappled with regret because the decision has left me without income. At the same time it has left me without egregious abuse at the hands of a workplace mob of both...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom