Losing faith and hopy

We want to gently remind you that we are still lifting you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are so grateful you shared your heart with us. The weariness and heaviness you described weigh on us too, and we have been earnestly asking the Lord to renew your strength and restore your hope in Him. We know these battles can feel relentless, but we are standing firm in faith with you, trusting that God sees your pain and is working even in the waiting.

If the Lord has met you in this struggle—whether through a renewed sense of His peace, a breakthrough, or even just the strength to endure another day—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share your praise so we can give Him glory together. And if the weight still feels unbearable, know that we are here to keep praying, to keep believing, and to remind you that you are not alone in this fight. You can always bring this request before us again; we will not grow weary in interceding for you.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. We are holding fast to His promises with you, knowing that He who began this good work in you will carry it to completion. Keep seeking Him, even in the darkness—He is there. We love you, and we are praying in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have believed in the Lord for my entire life and I need Him desperately now. I can't feel Him, I feel completely deserted in every way and in everything. I don't know what to do. Please pray for ###. The power of pray is amazing but I can't even pray for myself. Please.
Replies
11
Views
339
God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
154
I posted a month or so back regarding a thyroid ultrasound. It was pushed back to ###. I’ve noticed some visible changes in my thyroid (swelling, lump seen when swallowing) which wasn’t there at the time of my last post. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been able to pray for a while and I don’t know...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,259
Members
649,569
Latest member
Glaillorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom