yvonnewilma
Prayer Warrior
In my life I grew up with an alcoholic dad, was abused, was in an abusive relationship as a teen and ended up being raped, during that time I don't know how many times I asked God to just take my life. Then I met my husband, he saved me he truly saved my life. He accepted me for who I was which was a very broken person. We built a life together and he helped me heal and find my confidence. Now I'm at risk of losing him, and I would rather die then lose him. He was accused and convicted of a crime he did not commit nor would he ever commit. We have a ### year old and a ### year old and we both are just brought to tears every time we look at them because they deserve more. Dear God this cross is getting too heavy and I feel like I'm dieing inside. All the abuse I endured growing up doesn't even measure up to the pain I'm feeling right now. God please save me and my family and bring us the vindication we have been longing for, amen
