Lord's Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Father I ask I Know You more, May I hurry Your Kingdom, May I Know and Do Your Will. Give Me Everything I Need for Life, Forgive all My Sins, I forgive everyone in advance, Protect me from Sin, Protect me from the evil one It's Your Kingdom, Power & Glory Forever in Jesus' Name.
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name.

God one more thing, Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I LOVE THY KINGDOM, LORD

~ ###

I love Thy kingdom, Lord,

The house of Thine abode,

The church our blessed Redeemer saved

With His own precious blood.

I love Thy church, O God.

Her walls before Thee stand,

Dear as the apple of Thine eye,

And written on Thy hand.

For her my tears shall fall

For her my prayers ascend,

To her my cares and toils be given

Till toils and cares shall end.

Beyond my highest joy

I prize her heavenly ways,

Her sweet communion, solemn vows,

Her hymns of love and praise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine...
Replies
12
Views
201
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
11
Views
183
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom