Lord's Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
May I KNOW You as Father more deeply (Spirit of wisdom and revelation, Eph 1:17),

May I HONOR You with my TIME, thoughts, words & deeds,

Please hurry your kingdom with my prayers, time, energy and money. Please give KINGDOM fruit of the Spirit (LOVE, righteousness, peace & joy) GIFTS of the Spirit (healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, word of wisdom, word of knowledge), the Spirit of Wisdom, authority & God's presence.

May Your WILL be done in my life on EARTH perfectly-- May I KNOW, SUBMIT TO and DO Your Will, like Jesus did on earth and as He continues to do Your will in heaven (Jesus ever lives to intercede, Heb 7:25).

May You give me DAILY PROVISION from the Bible, Prayer, Worship, relationships & FINANCIAL PROVISION -- Social needs, emotional needs, physical needs, spiritual needs, intellectual needs, artistic outlets, creative impetuses, et cetera;

May I enjoy Your FORGIVENESS & Forgive others deeply,

LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION; but DELIVER me FROM EVIL, in Jesus' Name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is...
Replies
11
Views
208
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be...
Replies
10
Views
193
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. I pray the Lord’s Prayer today.. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom